Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kingston's Favorites...MOMMY!!!

So, of course, right before I have to travel out of town every other weekend for work, my little baby wants one thing, and one thing only...his Mommy. While it breaks my heart and feeds my ego all at the same time, it makes traveling THAT much harder on my poor soul.

I know it's just a stage, and quite an adorable one at that (well, adorable for me, not for anybody else); but I'm just relishing every moment of it. Although, it did make it hard over Christmas since he would immediately cry if someone wanted to hold him...and it made getting his 6 month/Christmas pictures quite a challenge! Pics from that to follow soon...

1 comment:

  1. I have been a bad blog follower, somehow I totally missed this post. But anyways, you are so right to relish it <3 I wish I could be around you and King and your family so much more often. I miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete