Monday, March 16, 2009

VEGAS!

As many of you know, I spent the last weekend in VEGAS! And then I got to come back to my Spring Break...quite nice. Except for the fact that it had to end, haha. And I was no where near productive enough!



We had a blast in Vegas though! I met up with Danielle, and two of her friends, Kristen and Amy, from Massachusetts. They all made me want to visit Boston ASAP! In the summer of course, haha. I also had my first experience gambling (not just the slots). And guess what...I won $510 playing roulette! It was awesome, and so easy. Actually, all four us walked away with at least $80. We were LUCKY! I won on my favorite numbers, 1, 3, and 7! Who knew!


This is Dan and I at the Hard Rock, in front of Britney's clothes of course!


Kristen, Dan, and Amy at 'Olives'. Dan's pizza smelled weird...


Me, Kristen, and Danielle at the Bellagio? I think? It was black dress night, can you tell.


Just one more of Dan and I...


1 comment: