Tuesday, March 31, 2009

25 bags...well 22

So many of you know that I make handbags. Well back in November, a lady said that she wanted 25 of them to put on consignment at her showcase. So, I had from November to now to finish 25, no big deal right?!? Wrong...I, of course, put it off until this month. Each bag takes me between 2 and 4 hours each to make! Needless to say, a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into these babies. I'm dropping them off to the lady today, but I only finished 22...oh well. It was either 3 short, or losing my sanity...I chose being 3 short. My wonderful mother also had to put in a lot of hard work, since she makes the little jewelry items that go on each purse. I've posted some pics of the purses below (they aren't the best pics because I had to use my cell phone camera, our real camera is MIA)...

All 22 together on my purse rack...




This is one of my favorites...


The floral Katie Hobo bag...




The Giraffe Mini...




The paisely clutch...sorry the pic is small.



The Standard Pink Paisely...

My all time favorite...the Zebra Katie Hobo. I'm half hoping this one doesn't sell so I can keep it. Emerson has a different opinion, LOL, he wants to know when he's gonna get a ROI (return on investment).


The Zebra Mini...

Whatever ones don't sell I will be posting on my etsy account if you happen to want one... www.joeyhandbags.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. They are cute! Good job! I like the giraffe print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Kari! Where are they being sold? I had no idea you made purses! How fun? That is really awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Kari! Is there anything that you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG- Those are adorable!!! I can't believe you can make those. I think you should take it to New York and become a designer. You'd be awesome. You are so cute, I haven't seen you in so long! So, when are the babies coming? I think you should stick with this handbag business for a bit, you can make some big bucks!

    ReplyDelete