Thursday, April 9, 2009

The latest...

My sister-in-law, Lindsey, sent me this pic on Monday of baby Otto...It was too cute not to post.


In other news...I find out on April 19th at 11:01pm if I got a dietetic internship or not. I have to log on to this website, where it tells me if I've been placed in an internship. I don't think they could make it anymore nerve-racking, right?! I think my finger will be shaking to much to press enter. Since everyone in all of my classes has applied to internships, and everyone finds out at the same time, April 20th at school is going to be SO AWKWARD...


So in life, I've decided that from now on, I'm going to try to be more positive. I've been such a negative Nancy lately, that I'm really starting to bother even myself. I'm posting this mostly as a reminder to myself. I have so much to be greatful for, I have no reason to be glum. God always has a plan...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just prejudiced, but isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen? God, I love that little boy (even when he is crabby). Oh, and I love my little Negative Nancy too.

    ReplyDelete