Wednesday, June 2, 2010

37 Weeks = Full Term Babe!

I can't believe this little guy is almost here. I absolutely cannot wait any longer. While I am so excited to bring Kingston into this world, I'm trying to cherish every moment I have with my husband and the life we have before our world revolves around our precious son. And while I feel I've been pregnant FOREVER, it also feels like just yesterday I was crying over a negative pregnancy test. But I wouldn't change any part of it, because it will make having him in my arms that much more special.

In other news, I am 2cm dilated and slightly effaced (the doc didn't give me a specific percentage). But she did say that she felt a lot of hair on his head...I just can't picture what he's going to look like. I have dreams of him, but I can never picture his face!

Emerson and I also got a few maternity pictures done as part of a photo package. This lady will also be doing a newborn shoot which I am SO excited for!





8 comments:

  1. Seriously cute! I can't wait to meet him! Let me know if you have any free time before he comes! I can bring over some lunch or we can go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gorgeous, love! 3 weeks will inch by and fly by all at once. I love you and am so excited for you guys!!! And excited for us too - we get to meet your sweet, wonderful baby boy very soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! How fun!!! (he will look like a baby)...see you soon!!! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kari! Love the pics!!! You are gorgeous as ever. And that is so sweet about you having dreams of Kingston...we'll meet the lil thing soon and see his handsome face. :) I hope you are doing well and wishing you a smooth delivery. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun name! I like that.

    Um, I am pretty sure that I have never seen such a cute pregnant person? You are darling and those are some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look sooo great! Those pictures are gorgeous...you will love having them! Good luck with your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kari and Em, the pictures are sooooooo precious. Can't wait to see that big bump actually become a bundle of joy. I love you Kingston.

    ReplyDelete