Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 Month Check-Up

Kingston's Stats at 2 Months:

13lbs 4oz - 75th Percentile

24 inches - 90th Percentile

He's such a big boy! The doctor pronounced him a perfect baby! The poor little guy had to have his first round of immunizations which was extremely hard to watch. I didn't cry though, yea!! He did fine with the shots the first day, but ran a little bit of a fever the following day. The
doctor also said that at 13 lbs, babies generally sleep through the night, woohoo!! As of right
now he generally wakes up at 2am each night to eat. The doc also said it was a good time to move him out of his bassinet and into his crib. I think Kingston would do just fine in his crib, but his Mama is having a hard time with this! I started work last week and I am going through withdrawals, so I just can't quite let him out of our room just yet. At least not this week.


Poor little guy with his adorable bandaids.


Yes, we kept the bandaids. Emerson saves EVERYTHING. So I knew when Kingston's bandaids were coming off that Emerson would want me to keep them. So I did. What a cute and sentimental daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte slept in her bassinet until she could roll over, like 4-5 months old. She had no problems adjusting to her crib then. Keep him with you!

    ReplyDelete