Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to work...

Going to work that first day was torture. Like somebody was ripping my heart out of my chest. I love my job, and I know I want to work in the long run. So I keep reminding myself of that each day. Gammy Cyndi (Emerson's Mom) is watching him while I'm at work which makes leaving him a lot easier! I'm glad she gets to spend time with him while doing us a HUGE favor! Thank you Gammy!

Kingston with his Gammy.

I miss him so much; when people at work ask me how my baby is, I have to choke back tears. The hard part is I know it's not going to get easier because he's going to grow up so fast, and I don't, scratch that, I CAN'T miss anything! Luckily, right now I get to bring Kingston with me to the afternoon workouts. He has a little bouncy chair at the gym, and I have 18 awesome gymnast babysitters that absolutely love our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment