Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kace Emerson - 4 months

Kace Emerson - 

I can't believe he is already 4 months old.  Time has just flown by; I feel like I just found out I was pregnant yesterday.  And here he is, smiling, and laughing, and cooing, and rolling over.  He is honestly such a happy and super-easy going baby.  He loves his brother the most though!  Nobody can get him to laugh like Kingston can.  He'll laugh even when Kingston is trying to lay on top of him, or take away his paci, or lay in the same bouncy chair causing it to collapse on both of them.

Kingston has turned into quite the big brother.  He's sharing his mama much easier these days, and truly loves his little brother.  It melts my heart, and I hope they grow up to be the bestest of friends.

My work has slowed down now that our competition season is over, and I finally get to spend some much needed time at home to reconnect with my babies.  Honestly, could they be any cuter...

Kace's 4 Month Stats:
15lbs 14oz - 75th percentile
27 1/2 inches - off the charts!!






 I love this pic of his chubbiness in all it's glory...


New haircut...Which, if you ask him, was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to him.


Trying to catch my little guy giggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment