Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun times with Cousin Ot and Aunt Lindsey

A very special thank you to my sister Lindsey for coming down last week from Tucson (and taking off work, I might add) to babysit Kingston. It was so much fun to come home from work and get to spend some much needed quality time with my nephew and Sis. I wish every week could be that much fun!!

Kingston just loves to watch Otto play! I can just tell how bad he wants to be able to be up and moving around. And Otto is so sweet with Kingston (see pics below)! He always wants to be hugging and kissing the baby. I'm sure he can't wait for Kingston to be able to 'play' as well.

I realize this is an old picture, but I didn't get a good one of Lindsey and Kingston.

Otto giving kisses.

Me an Ot.



1 comment:

  1. 1.We had the time of our lives! It was hard at moments (I'm going to do a post about that soon) because Otto wasn't used to sharing my time. But I think that's important too! And Otto is obsessed with Kingston! He talks about him every day and goes to the computer and says "King" so we will show him the youtube vids of Kingston laughing and doing tummy time! And being around my sweet nephew for so much uninterrupted "normal" time, where we could just snuggle and play and chill without 20 people around was a dream come true. HE is a dream come true!

    2. I realize from these pictures that I need to deep condition my hair, then brush it, then do pushups

    ReplyDelete