Friday, January 23, 2009

Really...Really???

I don't know how many of you watch Saturday Night Live still, but Em and I do when we're home on a Saturday night...Yes I know that's lame, haha. Anyway, they do a segment called, "Really....Really?" Here is my "Really...Really?" segment from last week.

So Danielle and I walk out of the house to jump in our car and leave to go shopping. There is a white minivan parked directly blocking my driveway.





Let me make the point that there WERE other places to park that would not block a person's driveway. I look at Dan and I say, "REALLY?...REALLY?". As many of you know, we live very close to the "tot lot" or playground for you lamens. So I walk over to the tot lot, and ask..."Does somebody here drive a white minivan?". A ditsy lady walks over to me and says "Yes, why, did I block you in???". Uhhh, yea... So she obviously knew that she parked the way she did. Or as Danielle put it, maybe it always happens to her, haha.




Once again, I say...Really? Really crazy hairbrained lady...
Feel free to post any "Really!?!" moments you have experienced.










2 comments:

  1. This one time I saw a lady stealing coffee filters from work. Really? Really? Coffee filters cost like a dollar for 100. Plus, they were huge and they probably didn't even fit that lady's coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon...Not cool. You made me look like such an idiot. And then I couldn't stop laughing...Really!?! Really!?! Jon!

    ReplyDelete