Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A weekend with our BOSTON friend...

So the last weekend of my break was a blast. Danielle came to town Thursday night, and we went to Four Peaks for dinner...sweet! Then Friday we spent the day at the White Lotus Spa getting a facial and a massage. SO RELAXING. Except I had a monster zit on my face that the lady spent most of facial working on, haha! That night we went to the gymnastics meet, where the ASU girls bombed floor...that sucked.


So Friday night, Dan, Em, and I went to a bar called Rula Bula in Tempe. There was a great live band and a lot of dancing...well I was dancing at least (by myself on the dance floor). It was rather embarassing.


All in all, we had a great time. The pics are from last night at Cantina Laredo.


Dan with her delish margarita! You can't get those in Massachusetts!

Luckily you can't really see my zit (which I named Jenny) in this pic haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hey is Jenny a part of the family now? Do we have to get her birthday presents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys already!! It's true you can't get that good of a margarita in MA, but you want to know something you cant get in AZ, 10 degrees as a High. Yea, it was an awesome first day back in Bean Town.

    ReplyDelete