Friday, November 5, 2010

4 Month Stats...

16 lbs even
26 and 1/4 inches

90th percentile height, and 70th percentile weight...All cheeks and belly, friggin' adorable.

A new list of favorites:

*Any and everything that he sees goes directly to his mouth.
*His toes...nuff said. See item above.
*He absolutely loves being held. He cries when you set him down. And I absolutely love it. I would hold him until he's 18 if he'd let me.
*Walks in his stroller. He just gazes at the trees and the sky with such awe, then he falls asleep.
*Fart sounds...It's hilarious, but probably something we should stop at some point.
*Smiling...He's even started to smile at strangers.
*Peas...He didn't like the first couple of bites, but after that he was all smiles. (Check out the next post for video).








3 comments:

  1. He is honestly the happiest little guy. So much fun to babysit him. I just adore that little boy. I'm so blessed to have 2 of the greatest grandbabies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kari, he's intoxicating!!! A true little beauty! What a lucky little guy to have you as his mama. I love to read all your little updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you just keep holding him as long as you can! I was snuggle starved until I got to see Kingston last Tuesday. Otto is going through a not-so-snuggly period.

    ReplyDelete