Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things to be thankful for...Thanksgiving 2010

Ahhh...I can't believe my five days off are already over. What a whirlwind! My little KingBear did so much; from Black Friday shopping craziness, to his first high chair experience at a restaurant, to meeting Santa for the first time. He thought Santa was oh-so snuggly and could've taken a nap on his burly belly. His cousin didn't quite like Santa as much, but of course it was adorable none-the-less.

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice."-Meister Eckhart. I am in tears thankful this year for so many reasons. I'm trying not to make this a mushy gushy post, but who cares...My heart feels all gushy right now :) I have a beautiful baby boy, a husband who truly, truly loves me even with all of my imperfections, wonderful friends, a very caring family, both of us are employed with a roof over our heads, we are seemingly healthy, the caramel brulee latte at Starbucks (YUM!) and so many other things that would just bore you. My excitement for the holidays seems on steroids now that we have our precious little (errr, make that big) baby. Everything seems new again! Can't wait to pick out our tree, put the lights up, finish Christmas shopping, (eeekk! squealing with joy right now just thinking about it all).

Below are a few pics from the weekend:













1 comment:

  1. Awww, Kar! Beautiful, healthy family, beautiful pics, especially beautiful boys! I think I can speak for us all when I say that we echo your feelings so strongly! xoxo my wonderful sister <3

    ReplyDelete